1 month ago
Thursday, March 24, 2011
On the Same Path
So I was looking at my blog posts back in March of 2009. Since I am in the exact same place as my pregnancy with Kalianna, it's fun to go back and see what was going on during those last few weeks. At my 35 week appointment with Kalianna, I was dilated to a 1 1/2 and 70% effaced. She was head down, right where she was supposed to be. I had my 35 week appointment (even though I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow) yesterday. I am dilated to a 1 1/2 and 70% effaced. The ultrasound showed she was head down, right where she is supposed to be. Is this sounding familiar to anyone? Does this mean I'm heading for another April 1st baby? I guess we'll have to wait and find out! If I'm at a 3 and 80% effaced next week and she is breech at my appointment, then I will seriously be feeling deja vu!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I am really hoping for anything that is not a c-section.
I am really hoping for anything that is NOT a c-section
You are getting so close! I hope she's not breech and that you won't end up needing a c/s, like Theresa mentioned!
Are you hoping to not have a c-section this time?
Are you hoping to not have a c-section this time?
I honestly don't care. I am fine either way, as long as she gets here and she's healthy!
Post a Comment