For anyone who went to Utah State, you are familiar with the Utah Statesman. It's the fabulous school paper up at USU. I recently had the opportunity of being interviewed by one of their reporters about my book. Well the article not only came out today, but it was on the front page! Check out the article here:
http://www.usustatesman.com/fortunes-collide-with-a-usu-writer-s-destiny-1.2512742
Pretty sweet! If you haven't read my book yet, it's okay, I will forgive you. But I do still have some copies left over from my visit to the elementary school last week.
1 comment:
Honestly, I've been trying to scrape together no money to try and buy it off Amazon, my most favorite store ever. I planned on reading it, and then donating it to our library here, since it's located in the high school, and tell the librarians how awesome it is so they recommend all the girls read it at the school...Soon....
Post a Comment