Kalianna loves to help out with her sister! She always has, since the day we brought her home, to which I am extremely grateful! As Magdalyn has become mobile, it has gotten a little harder to always be a perfect big sister. Now Maggie can go for and take the toys she wants to play with, rather than the toys Kalianna wants her to play with. But she still maintains super big sister status most of the time. She keeps grabbing Magdalyn's hands and trying to help her walk. She even likes to help me change diapers by handing me wipes and helping me push down the "straps". And she loves, loves, loves to feed her! She was so excited when I stopped nursing and moved to bottles so she could do it too. When Magdalyn was still nursing, Kalianna asked one day:
"Mommy, do I have boobies?"
"Not yet sweetie, but you will when you get bigger."
"Then I can feed Magdalyn!"
She was thrilled to no end! And she simply would not accept my explanation that by the time she has boobies, Maggie will be too old for her to nurse. So ever since they came into the picture, she insists on feeding Magdalyn all her bottles. However, with how big Maggie has gotten, and how much she moves, big sister doesn't get to do it as often as she would like.
 |
| A little awkward for Maggie perhaps, but she still didn't complain. She loves attention from big sister (mostly) |
1 comment:
So sweet.
Post a Comment