I never thought I'd do this. Private blogs can be a pain to follow, and I like the freedom an open blog has to offer. However, for all you closet-readers of my blog, as well as those of you who follow vocally, please let me know if you'd like an invite, otherwise you will no longer be able to view my brilliance and my cutie girls after next week. After April 4th my private blog (aka this one) will be devoted to the girls and our family. My writings, book information, book reviews, author interviews, etc. will be available on my website: http://www.stacylynncarroll.com/
With the ever-increasing traffic to my blog from outside sources, due to book reviews and such, I decided it was time to separate my family life from my author life. I've been contemplating this for quite some time. Then I was finally pushed to make a decision when 1. someone stole pictures off my blog and 2. I wanted to share a funny story, but was unable to because of the sensitivity of the subject. If I knew and trusted all the people reading my blog, I know I could post just about anything without fear. Hence, I am making my blog private. Sorry to all! Leave a comment with your e-mail if you'd like an invite, or e-mail me directly at pinkstacy@gmail.com
1 month ago


5 comments:
Being private is a pain! But it is nice to know that creepers cannot see what you post so it is worth it! My email is lauriejoano@hotmail.com. And I hope you post your funny story as soon as you go private! :)
I want an invite! lissyloulie@gmail.com
Ooh! Ooh! Invite me, please! colleenb12@hotmail.com
Invite me please:)
Yes, invite me please:
lanae_bug@hotmail.com
Post a Comment