Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Park Day

Last Thursday, Matt did get a break from all his hard work and we went to the park. Spring Break is a joke these days. I think we actually see him even less during his "breaks" from school than we do during the regular classes. But we enjoyed a couple hours together in the middle of the day, which is super rare! We all had a blast! When a nice breeze started, Matt and Maggie ran to the store and got a kite. Then we moved our party to the church field and played with that for awhile. Kalianna didn't like it flying though, the kite was too far away. She preferred holding it in her hands. Funny girl! No pics from kite flying though, our battery died.
I know it looks like we just sat down for the picture, but we really did go down the slide

1 comment:

Colleen said...

How nice you got to spend some time together as a family! I'm loving these "moments" we get with nice weather. :) Fun!