Last week was Matt's spring break, so he spent any extra time he had trying to get some projects done. This meant the girls and I spent extra time at my parent's house, so he could get stuff done distraction-free. I hung out with some friends Friday night and my dad wanted to take the grandkids to a movie on Saturday, so we stayed the night. Saturday morning we enjoyed our traditional breakfast of green pancakes and green eggs. We also drank apple juice in green cups, so it looked green too. The strawberries, unfortunately, aren't green, but there wasn't much I could do about it.
After our yummy breakfast, we went and saw "The Lorax" with their cousins, while Matt went back to work. Poor guy! He almost went to work first thing, but I convinced him to hang out long enough to join us for breakfast (it didn't take much). The movie was really cute, the kids all loved it. Kalianna had a great time with her cousins afterward. Then that night we enjoyed our traditional corned beef and cabbage with my parents before returning home.
1 month ago


No comments:
Post a Comment