I got husband tagged! I've been tagged a lot lately, but I really liked this one so I am going to do it anyway. But please, no one tag me for awhile, I need a break! 1. What is his name? Matthew M. Carroll
2. Who eats more? In one sitting, he can definitely eat more, but I eat a lot more frequently.
3. Who said "I love you" first? Him! I wanted to say it, but I was waiting.
4. Who is taller? We are EXACTLY the same height.
5. Who is smarter? Depends on the subject. I am better with English, but when it comes to computers, I'm the dunce in the corner compared to him.
6. Who is more sensitive? Hello! Pregnant! Need I say more?
7. Who does the laundry? We both do. He probably does more loads, and then I fold and hang up the clothes more.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at it from the foot of the bed, I do.
9. Who pays the bills? Mostly Matt.
10. Who cooks more? I used to cook every night, with the exception of special occasions. Matt would always help me when I needed an extra set of hands too. Now, however, he makes breakfast, lunch, and dinner since I can't handle being in the kitchen. Such a sweet guy!
11. What meals do you cook together? Our two favorites to make together are wan tons and tacos. (He makes the homemade tortilla shells while I cook meat, grate cheese, and chop veggies.
12. Who is more stubborn? Neither of us is all that stubborn, we are both pretty "go with the flow".
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Usually that's the only thing we argue about. "I'm sorry, I was wrong, its my fault." "No, I'm sorry. I was wrong."
14. Who has more siblings? Me. I have five, he has one.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I'm going to answer this one by saying one of Matt's favorite quotes: "I wear the pants, but she washes them, folds them, and puts them away. So if I want to know where they are, I have to be nice." 16. What do you like to do together? EVERYTHING! We especially love going to, or renting, movies. We have the same taste concerning most movies, which makes it great! Also camping, hiking, boating, walking, cleaning, cooking, swimming, babysitting, shopping, playing games, playing mario party, and if we had the money, traveling.
17. Who eats more sweets? We both enjoy our fair share of goodies.
18. Guilty pleasures? Downloading illegal movies, and bags. Not like girly handbags, but Matt has an obsession with backpacks and other such bags.
19. How did you meet? He was the "class president" in my seminary class our senior year of high school.
20. Who asked who out first? I asked him to a girl's choice dance when the first guy I asked said no (he had already gotten asked).
21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but I made it rather difficult by laying with my head in his lap. Its an awkward position to try and kiss someone in. Try it.
22. Who proposed? Definitely Matt! He had everything planned out perfectly!
23. His best feature? There are so many to choose from! But I will answer this one in two words: soccer player. He has got the best calves I have ever seen!
24. What is his greatest quality? Again, too many to choose from! But I love that he is always serving other people! He never just sits and watches, he is always the first one on his feet to lend a helping hand, no matter where we are or what the circumstances are.
I tag anyone with a husband they want to brag about! Bonnie, Kristine, Aubrey, Laurie, Haylie, Julie, Stacy, Janae, Lissa, or Ashlee....any takers?


2 comments:
It was so good to see you yesterday! We should get together and play games and are forced to have fun :) :) In case you forgot from last night.. which I HIGHLY doubt our blog is bmwofprovo.blogspot.com sorry for not telling you before I totally forgot that my e-mail isn't attatched to our blog. Enjoy the insanity.
Really Theresa told me to read this!! WHAT A SWEETHEART!!! Can I borrow him for a week or so!!! I hope you are feeling better Stacey!! I feel for you!!!
Post a Comment