"I shall call him Squishy
And he shall be mine
And he shall be my Squishy"
-Dory, Finding Nemo
Oh my Squishy, so soft and warm
How I love that you mold to my form
My sleep has improved so much since that day
That I found you at Wal Mart in the huge metal tray
Your furry half rests gently under my face
While the silky smooth remains securely in place
Between my knees, you perfectly reside
To prevent tossing and turning at my husband's side
Your long, tender body holds baby and me
Until the time I must get up to pee
But when I return, there you await
To lull me back through dream's happy gate
You've saved my back from aching each night
Oh my dear Squishy, you sure treat me right
So please continue to bless me with sleep
And alas, my Squishy, by my side you will keep
And he shall be mine
And he shall be my Squishy"
-Dory, Finding Nemo
Oh my Squishy, so soft and warm
How I love that you mold to my form
My sleep has improved so much since that day
That I found you at Wal Mart in the huge metal tray
Your furry half rests gently under my face
While the silky smooth remains securely in place
Between my knees, you perfectly reside
To prevent tossing and turning at my husband's side
Your long, tender body holds baby and me
Until the time I must get up to pee
But when I return, there you await
To lull me back through dream's happy gate
You've saved my back from aching each night
Oh my dear Squishy, you sure treat me right
So please continue to bless me with sleep
And alas, my Squishy, by my side you will keep


1 comment:
That poem is awesome! I miss those days we used to write them at USU and share them with each other. My favorite is still "Ode to the hot Enrique at poetry and a beverage!"
Post a Comment