I love this one! It looks like the cute little hand is just above the mouth. Almost sucking their thumb, but not quite.
A close-up of the profile.
This one made me laugh. Looks like an alien. Seriously.Here, let me rotate it and zoom in for you. Now check it out!
The head looks like it comes to a point. Then there are two large, dark circles on the sides that look like huge alien eyes. The head looks detached from the egg-shaped body. I think its awesome! A keeper for the scrapbook for sure!

5 comments:
Ok, in the first one he/she is totally going "rock on!!". You know it.
The alien ones are seriously creepy (no offense) because I totally see what you're saying. Not Fraggle like at all, I'm afraid (or relieved, I guess)
I'm going to say girl. But there's a 50% chance I could be wrong. Ha ha, lame joke, don't judge me.
Congratulations!! The pictures are awesome!!
oh my goodness!!! congrats!!! When are you do? Please let me know when your shower is!!! And if its a boy, I'll have a few hand-me-downs for you. Ryan has sooooo many clothes. I only let myself keep a 21 gallen tub of each size. (mind it's not all for one season.) Oh i'm so excited for you two to be parents! There truly is nothing better!
Oh....your little alien is so cute! Can't wait to meet him or her.
Maybe... too soon to tell... Yes... too soon...
Well - that's such a cute name!! Alien Carroll!! =) I love those first sweet pictures! How you feeling??
Post a Comment