I just had to share a funny story that happened today. I had my monthly doctor's appointment as usual. However, we ran into a bit of a problem when we realized Matt needed the car to get up to school at the same time as my appointment. Usually not a big deal. I work with my dad and can borrow his car, or Tuesdays are my mom's day off so she can take me occasionally. Well, my parents are in Disneyland right now having fun. I know they are having fun cause they keep sending me cute pictures. It's torture! I'm here at work and they are playing in the sunshine. But the pictures are really cute, mostly of my nephews, so I can't complain. Anyway, my wonderful friend Breezy didn't have work this morning and told me she could take me. She's the best! So we were sitting in the waiting room, talking, and Breezy made the observation that the only people there other than pregnant ladies were their husbands. She said "I wonder how many people think we're lesbian lovers or something". So of course we both started laughing and now we really do wonder what the other's in the waiting room thought. Hmmmm....if nothing else we gave them something interesting to talk about today!
1 month ago


1 comment:
Haha! The things you think of when you're in the maternity area! Did she go in and hear the heartbeat with you? That is probably what would have pushed people to wonder!
Post a Comment