Matt and I had a fun weekend, so I wanted to share our adventures before I forget. Sorry, no pictures. My ward has recently started doing enrichment groups and I was asked to be in charge of the game night. Pretty much we meet once a month at someone's home and they teach us a new card or board game and we all play together. I love games, so I said "of course" to being in charge. Normally we will be meeting on Tuesdays, but because I had been sick, we held our first one on Friday night. I taught the ladies Mormon Bridge, though most of them actually knew how to play already. We ate mango salsa and M&M's and chatted while we played. I'm looking forward to more games nights! Being in Primary, I don't get to know very many ladies in the Relief Society. So finally, here's my chance.
Saturday my brother, Bryan and his girlfriend, Ricci came up to Layton. We had a blast! They are so fun! We first went to the store and bought the ingredients for rotti, curry, and lime-wash then we went back to our house and made a feast. Curry is so yummy! It was really funny making dinner together because Bryan was in charge (being the only one who knows how to make curry) but he kept forgetting things. Everything turned out great anyway and we had a ball in the process. Then we played Mario Party and watched some clips of Jeff Dunham. It was getting really late, but they couldn't leave without Bryan's "new" couch. We have my parent's old hideabed couch in our basement, but to make room for baby stuff, we gave it to my brother. I was very impressed Matt and Bryan were able to carry it up the stairs by themselves! That thing is HEAVY! Thank goodness Ricci has a van!
It was so fun having them come up and play! But we promised next time was our turn and we'd make the trip down to Provo. Guess we'll have to do that soon!
1 month ago


2 comments:
Oh man, can't I come!? That does sound like a fun night! :)
So who unloaded the van?
Post a Comment