I am always cold. It can be 100 degrees outside, and I will be freezing! That is, until I go outside and sit in the sun for awhile. I can not get warm in the mornings, no matter how hard I try, until I've been outside. So you can just imagine how miserable winters can be for me. I can't get warm! Now as much as I love the sun, Fall is actually my favorite season. I love the colors, the brisk air, the "sweater weather'. But for as much as I love the Fall, I'm not ready for it yet! It has been really cool outside lately and all I want to do is put on socks and a fuzzy sweater and sit in front of the fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Socks! In August! I never wear socks in August! August is hot, barefeet weather! So beautiful, dear Sun please come back! I'm not ready to part with you yet!
1 month ago


2 comments:
It sounds like you need a trip to Texas to visit me! It was 101 today!
We were just talking about that at work today. The guys are soooo happy and i am freezing my butt off. I want a refund on my global warming.
Post a Comment