My friend, Aubrey, and I are working on a project together. Aubrey is a photographer and I am a writer, so we are combining our talents and compiling a book of stories and poems about daughters/sisters/motherhood/little girls. And Aubrey is doing photographs to go with our book. That's where you come in. If you, or someone you know, has daughters under the age of 14, Aubrey will be hosting a photo shoot day where you can come and get portraits done for a very small sitting fee. Then we will use our favorite pictures (with your permission) for our book. If you are interested in letting us use your daughter as one of our models, and getting some super cute pictures, please e-mail me your address (pinkstacy@gmail.com) and I will make sure and get you an invitation.
*Any questions or if you have any cute experiences or stories we could write about, please let me know!
1 month ago


No comments:
Post a Comment