I love Pandora.com! If you've never been there, I highly recommend it! Its an online radio station that is completely free and commercial free. You type in a favorite song or a favorite artist and Pandora will find other artists similar to that one, and play only songs it thinks you will like. Pretty cool, right? Well it gets even cooler! You can save more than one station, so when you're in the mood for a certain type of music, you just click on the station you want to listen to. Its a great way to discover new favorite artists and hear new songs. There are also little 'thumbs up' and 'thumbs down' buttons on each song. If you really don't like a song, just click 'thumbs down' and it will never play that song again. If you love a song it plays, click 'thumbs up' and it will be sure to play that song multiple times on your station. I also love that Pandora continues to play, even when you have a different window open! So you can be working on other things on your computer and still listen to great music at the same time. We keep my little pink laptop, Ursula, in our kitchen. (Brownie points for anyone who knows why I named her Ursula. Hint: it has to do with my pink car...) So I can listen to music while I'm cooking and blogging and cleaning. Currently my Jason Mraz station is on. Its a favorite! And when I'm working in other rooms of the house but I still want music, I just plug some speakers in. Its fantastic! Matt said the other day, "why don't we get you an Ipod for Christmas this year?" I said "What do I need an Ipod for when I have Pandora!"
1 month ago


2 comments:
i too am a pandora fan. I have a MoTab station for Sundays and a classical station for relaxing time. The only craving they haven't satisfied is Disney sing along
Phoebe and Ursula are twins on friends.
Lol nicely done on the naming of your possessions.
Post a Comment