Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Midnight Phone Calls

To the person who text me at 11:00 pm...You suck!

To the person who called Matt at 11:45 pm...You suck too!

Am I missing something here? Since when was it appropriate to call or text people after 10:00 pm?? At the VERY latest?! I don't care if its a cell phone, we leave them on all night in case of emergencies. And I don't care if you think we're night owls. Sometimes we go to bed at midnight, sometimes we go to bed at 9:30. Honestly people. I thought this was common sense.

When do you think its too late to call people? Or too early in the morning?

For me its 10-10. Don't call people after 10:00 pm and don't call people before 10:00 am. There are occasional exceptions. But thats the rule I try and follow.

3 comments:

Logan said...

It was one of your single friends, wasn't it?

Stacy Lynn Carroll said...

No, actually! Can you believe it?

Melanie said...

I agree with your 10-10 rule. Although last night I was in bed by 9:00. I can't help it. That's when my baby was sleeping and I was tired. :)