1 month ago
Monday, November 23, 2009
Girl's Day
Saturday was Girl's Day with my family again. Unfortunately Matt has been sick so at the last minute, he stayed home to rest and Kalianna came with me. We met Kristine and Ricci at my parents house in the afternoon and my sweet brother, Bryan, watched Kalianna while the three of us went and got pedicures. So nice! It was needed! We then went back to my parents to pick up Kalianna (didn't want to scare the poor boy off from ever volunteering to watch her again). We did a little Christmas shopping before meeting up with all the rest of the ladies at 6:00pm. (It was the BYU football game, that's why we started so late). We went to dinner and discussed the book My Sister's Keeper, which we had all read over the last few months. Thankfully my dad was able to watch Kalianna while we ate. I really liked the book, but the language is pretty bad. So I would totally recommend it if language doesn't bother you! Its a tear-jerker though so read with a box of tissues. After dinner, we went back to my parents to watch the movie My Sister's Keeper that just came out this last year. It was completely different from the book! Not just slight changes because they didn't have time to fit everything in, I'm talking completely different story. The movie was pretty good. Not great, but good. I like the way the book was done better. Not sure why they would change the ending of the movie. I don't think the story worked as well with the changes. But that's just me. It was pretty late by the time the movie ended, but it was a super fun girl's day! Thanks ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment