The party was at my parent's house to accommodate our numerous guests. We started with a dinner of french fries and chicken nuggets (her favorites) and fruit. Then we watched a movie I made about her first year of life. My first time ever making a movie and ever using windows movie maker, but I had a blast and it turned out better than I could have imagined! She opened presents (the pile of presents that little girl received was ginormous!) And she had lots of little cousins to help her open them. Thanks everyone for such beautiful gifts! She has had so much fun playing with all her new toys and mommy is very happy to have so many new clothes.


We played a couple little farm related games like pin the tail on the pig, guess how many farm animals in the jar, and the chicken game on the Wii. Then it was cake time. My mom and Ricci helped me make these awesome cupcakes earlier that day. Aren't they adorable? (and yes, that is a horse, not a giraffe) 



Kalianna LOVED her cake!!! I have never seen a one year old tear into a cake like she did! She ate tons of it and loved having an audience while doing it! She kept looking at me like "Are you really letting me do this?!" It was so adorable! 







After a much needed bath, the party guests left and Kalianna continued to play with her new toys for a little while (thanks to the sugar buzz). But she slept wonderfully on the way home. It could not have gone better! I'm so glad she enjoyed herself so much!!


3 comments:
Those picture of her with her cake are fabulous! It's so awesome you just let her go to town. Give her a big happy birthday for me!
I love the cupcakes you made, they are adorable! I am glad you guys had such a good celebration!
Cute cupcakes...you are always so creative:)
Post a Comment