Monday, April 19, 2010

New Toys

Kalianna has found some new "toys" lately that she loves to play with. Daddy's wallet. She loves to pull out every single card and scatter them around.
The computer mouse. She kept trying to take mine (while I was using it) so Daddy brought her an old one from work. She carries it all over the house with her. When she crawls, she puts the cord in her mouth so she can still use her hands. It looks hilarious! But unfortunately we haven't been able to capture a picture of it yet.
Me. We don't call her our little monkey for nothing. I have become Kalianna's tree and she will climb up me any chance she gets.
Swings. Now that the weather is finally warm enough, we've gone to the park. Kalianna really loves the swings! She doesn't want to get out once we start pushing her.
Her blankie. She has become more and more attached to her blankie lately (post to come). She likes to carry it with her and loves playing peek-a-boo with it. And our little bookworm LOVES to read!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I love this age! Their personality is starting to shine through! So cute!

Bryan said...

Wow, she really IS your daughter! She's got Matt's computer skills and your English side! Nice!

Bryan said...

Sorry, I meant to say your love of reading...

Jenny Sue said...

This is a way funny post. So cute. It would freak me out though to see my credit card and visa right there by the heater vent.