Sunday, April 18, 2010

I love my husband!

Matt is so wonderful and sweet! I love that he totally gets me and he's always got my back. He made this comment on my last post after several people COMPLETELY missed the point.

Some of you seem to have totally missed the point of this post. She's saying that it drives her crazy when people don't proofread at all when they post. Let me emphasize "AT ALL". She isn't saying that every little grammar mistake drives her up the wall, just the really frequent and obvious ones. She even admits to not being perfect herself. Furthermore, her point in this post was to say that she's going to try to stop letting these things bother her so much. Seriously, spaces and idiomatic phrases are what we're complaining about now? Let's try to take the Nazi out of grammar Nazi. You may now pick my comment apart for grammatical errors if you feel the need. Good hunting.

3 comments:

scrapsidaisy said...

Hey I just need to point out here that the comment left on your last post was from Trevor, not from me. I'm not sure if he didn't realize it was me he was logged in under. I have been on your naughty list plenty of time, but not this time!

Kristine said...

Hey I got your back. I'm pretty sure I got your point :)

Ashlee said...

I totally am the same way. There's some blogs I read that I will only look at the pictures because I can't handle the bad grammar overload...