Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Photo Shoot

My friend, Aubrey, did Kalianna's one year pictures on Monday. I was a little nervous, since she's been teething, but she was such a trooper! Stinker that she is though, she wouldn't smile! But she made some pretty cute faces. As you can see from my changed main picture, this is one of my favorite Kalianna faces. She is very expressive with her lips! And I call this her monkey face. But she is my little monkey, so it fits well! Here are some of my other favorites from the shoot:

6 comments:

Lanae said...

These are super cute!!! She has grown up so much! It's amazing how fast it flies.

Kimmy said...

Her eyes are so exquisite! Like stormy seas... Absolute brilliance.

Those pictures are fantastic. I like her rainbow tutu :)

Aubrey said...

That one of her on the couch in the pink dress she looks SO much like Matt!

Michelle said...

What great pictures, very cute!

Colleen said...

She is such a cutie!!! I love the changed pic on your blog!

Jenny Sue said...

jaw droppiing cute!!!!!!!!! I really like the tootoo with the head band. So funny. And her eye's! Holy moly! I thought you and Matt both have blue eyes???