Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Breezy!

Yesterday was Breezy's 25th birthday! (She likes to rub it in that she's a whole 5 days older than me.) I took her to Chilis for lunch to celebrate and then we are having a party tonight. Breezy absolutely loves the beach (who doesn't?) so we are throwing her a beach party. Everyone is wearing Hawaiian shirts and shorts and flip-flops and we are sitting on beach towels. We are going to make fruit smoothies with little umbrellas to drink and eat Hawaiian pizza. I was going to make her a fancy beach cake, but sadly this has not been a very good week and the cake is going to have to be store-bought. *Sniff sniff* We thought about watching a classic beach party movie, but didn't think the guys would enjoy it as much, so we are going to watch Jaws instead. In my opinion, another classic beach movie. Plus it goes along with the whole Friday the 13th theme as well as the beach theme. Perfect! We are also going to play some fun games. I just love celebrating birthdays!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

That sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to see your pictures :) Tell Breezy Happy Birthday for me!