I keep meaning to write this post, but its been a crazy week and I've been distracted by other thoughts. In our condo complex there are several young married couples. Matt and I have become pretty good friends with two of the other couples. Well last Saturday, Matt went with these other two guys snowboarding. They had a blast! One of the other girls (Jill) who lives across the street is also pregnant with a little girl. She's just due one month after me. The two of us spent the day in Park City at the outlet malls shopping for little girl things. We had so much fun!! I bought a couple little outfits and got some more ideas for the nursery. (The other girl had a wedding, so she couldn't join us.) We both had gotten coupons in the mail for both Carters and OshKosh B' Gosh. So we had fun picking out little things and even got them matching outfits for when they get a little older. I could have spent so much money there! They have way too much cute girl stuff! I had fun picking out her little outfit for coming home from the hospital. Jill and I talked all day and had a really nice, relaxing time. Then that night, the six of us went out for Thai food. Jill's husband served his mission in Thailand, so he wanted us to try it. It was really yummy! Matt and I were planning on registering on Saturday, but then we were invited to go snowboarding and shopping instead. I'm really glad we went though, I think we both needed a day of fun! It also helped inspire me to do the nursery more girly. We were going to do it a neutral theme (winnie the pooh) in case we have a boy next, but I never loved the idea. Then inspiration struck and I decided I really wanted a girl room! After I showed Matt some ideas, he loved the new color theme too. I'm excited to make my vision a reality! We've ordered a few things so far and I'll take pictures as the room progresses. Yay for little girls!
1 month ago


2 comments:
Oh, it's so much fun to do all the decorating and shopping! I actually haven't bought Avalon more than 2 clothes, and that's just because we needed a few more winter things. I get to shop soon! Funny thing, I was so excited about her coming home from hospital outfit, and it didn't fit! She was too tiny! She was in premie clothes for 2 weeks!
I would love to be blog buddies! And ya, you're going to need something to do to keep you up to date around here once you have your little one. :)
Post a Comment