Okay, so back to American Idol. One of the girls from Utah performed last night and I was really rooting for her since she's from my hometown. But I gotta say, I did not like her at all! She has a unique voice, and when she started singing, I thought it was really good. But as the song went on, I think she got worse. I don't think she's nearly good enough to be a top contender! And watching her on stage was seriously painful. She looked super awkward and she kept jerking and twisting her body in the weirdest ways. At the end of her performance I thought for sure she was done for. Then the judges spoke...and they just raved about her! They said she was awesome and went on about how good she was. I've heard similar comments from other people who watched as well. Now am I missing something? Was I watching a different show last night? Here is her performance so you can judge for yourself. If you like it, please explain to me why. Cause I am seriously just not getting it!
1 month ago


7 comments:
I thought she did good. She has a unique voice, so it's not like every girl on there. She is beautiful even with all the tats on her arm. She looked like she was having fun, and that was the judges liked. She wasn't half as pitchy as a lot of the others last night. But I must admit, I have Rolling Stones in my head today thanks to Adam
I like her voice. I mean its cool and unique. But yeah, I'm with you on the on-stage body spasms. So awkward. Coach, baby. Dancing coach. Moving coach. Something.
I'm glad you posted this because I've been wanting to see her sing ever since her try-out in Salt Lake. I really like her voice because she is different. I agree with (oh I forget the girl judge that isn't Paula) that I can hear her singing on the radio. I did like the song and I think she sang well, but I also agree with you and janae that she didn't move well. That was awkward.
YOu are looking good- and I'm so excited to see that the baby is almost here. Have you decided on a name? I haven't read that far back on posts -so if you have a name, I haven't read it.. I'm back to blogging again too!
Girl I thought the same thing! I was like, why is she moving so awkwardly up there!? I felt uncomfortable for her, and was completely perplexed when Simon didn't ask her if she had terrett's syndrome or if she just had to pee really bad. I don't know...She's cute but that was weird...
She was Jesse and mine favorite. Ya, movement was weird but it was easy for us to looks past that. My favorite part about her voice is the way she says or sings her words. It's unusual. Jesse says it sounds Irish. Like the cranberry's. I really hope she gets to come back. She could grow out of the weird moving thing.
Ok I just went on AmericanIdol.com and watched some of the recap performances. I like Allison a lot! She has an amazing voice! I think if I had voted, I would have voted for her.
Post a Comment