Friday, February 27, 2009

Home School Musical

(So I started this post last Friday and then forgot about it. Whoops!)
Last night my group at work had a group activity. Twice a year we do something together outside of work and they are always a huge success, thanks to yours truly. This time the group members and their spouses met at Desert Star playhouse to see "Home School Musical". Now, I'm not usually a HUGE Desert Star fan unless Breezy is in the show. But this one was pretty darn funny! We were laughing out loud quite a bit. It was a pretty random show that made fun of several high schools in Utah,home-schooling, polygamy, extreme mormons, as well as high school movies like Napolean Dynamite, High School Musical, and Twilight. There were moments when I was seriously laughing so hard my belly ached. So if you want something fun to do, I recommend going. Although the play was enjoyable, it probably wasn't the best group activity we've had since there wasn't much opportunity to sit and visit. But it is always fun to have a date night and let work pay for it!

1 comment:

janae said...

It sounds so funny! I love plays, but we haven't been in over a year (since we moved from Utah). So sad!