The magic inside me twists and quakes
It rolls and jumps and swims and aches
Astounded each time I look down
To see the magic move around
It started as a tiny seed
That barely moved and didn't breathe
Then the magic took effect
It grew and now we do connect
She came from nothing to take on form
And together we have endured the storm
I feel the magic more each day
She's anxious to come out and play
She's got her own personality
It's hiding there inside of me
A gracious hand will help her learn
Until it comes to be her turn
For now I wait and enjoy the ride
That's taking place deep down inside
With every movement I see the sign
She's magic and she's mine
It rolls and jumps and swims and aches
Astounded each time I look down
To see the magic move around
It started as a tiny seed
That barely moved and didn't breathe
Then the magic took effect
It grew and now we do connect
She came from nothing to take on form
And together we have endured the storm
I feel the magic more each day
She's anxious to come out and play
She's got her own personality
It's hiding there inside of me
A gracious hand will help her learn
Until it comes to be her turn
For now I wait and enjoy the ride
That's taking place deep down inside
With every movement I see the sign
She's magic and she's mine


2 comments:
Oh wow! That is beautiful! Enjoy every moment of that, that's the one thing I miss about being pregnant! What a joy!
Awwwh that's so sweet! The description is perfect! I can't wait to meet her too :)
Post a Comment