And it was so heavy to shovel! I hope you didn't do that! I was naughty and did all the shoveling last winter while pregnant. Don't you do that! My neighbor did too and she ended up with a herniated belly button. Didn't even know you could get one of those!
Truth be told, I frequent your blog sometimes so see what's going on and how you're feeling and what I have to look forward to. Thanks for leaving a comment so I can come out of the closet. :)
3 comments:
And it was so heavy to shovel! I hope you didn't do that! I was naughty and did all the shoveling last winter while pregnant. Don't you do that! My neighbor did too and she ended up with a herniated belly button. Didn't even know you could get one of those!
Me too! Grrr! Ready for spring here!
Truth be told, I frequent your blog sometimes so see what's going on and how you're feeling and what I have to look forward to. Thanks for leaving a comment so I can come out of the closet. :)
Post a Comment