Saturday was lots of fun! We thought it would be fun for my birthday to go to the Layton Surf n Swim, since swimming is one of the few activities I can still do. Well, it just so happens that my birthday falls in the same week as my aunt, Bonnie's, as well as three of the Shupe kids, Ethan, Eliza, and Coleman. So we invited my family as well as my aunt and her family and the Shupe family to meet us at the indoor wave pool, then go back to our house for dinner afterwards. My sister, Kristine, and Logan and their two boys came up early and had lunch with us. We had a nice visit before going over to the wave pool at 2:00pm. I remember the waves being a lot better last time we were there, but I think the kids enjoyed the smaller, calmer waves too. As time went on, our party grew, until we ended up with 13 adults and 12 kids. It was nice to swim and float and visit and play for a few hours. By the time we left, I was exhausted! We then went back to our house and had pizza and salads and my mom made a cake to celebrate all the birthdays. It was a super fun day!Sorry there are no pictures. Matt and I brought our camera with us, but are in the bad habit of not actually using it. But if you want to see some pics from the day, check out Kristine's blog.


No comments:
Post a Comment