This has been an awesome week for baby showers! Starting with my work shower on Thursday, and then on Saturday my mom had a family baby shower for me from 12:00-2:00 and then a neighborhood/friend shower from 2:00-4:00! It was nice to see so many people that I haven't seen in a long time! Gertrude got so many nice gifts! Thanks again to everybody who came! We got lots and lots of clothes, some more blankets, books, diapers, and a pak-n-play. The food was super yummy (thanks mom!) and the company was great! It was a really fun day! Thanks to my sister, Kristine, for taking pictures! There aren't too many of people at the shower but plenty of my super cute nephew helping me open gifts. He was so funny! Whenever I got clothes, he threw them on the ground. But he wanted to play with all the toys I got and he was really excited about the blanket my cousin, Margaret, made for me. I didn't think I'd get it back! =)My wonderful mother-in-law purchased a dresser for us on Saturday to match our crib so yesterday I was able to spend the day washing clothes, bedding, etc. and finally start putting things away. It was so fun!


5 comments:
Yes, I can help you out, but this week has been busy :(
Yay for baby showers! You get some really awesome stuff (and a couple strange things sometimes, too. :)
BTW, in reply to what you wrote on my blog - that made me laugh out loud. Yeah, I'll try to remind Ryan of the third nephew. I wonder how many kids he thinks the rest of my bros & sissies have! :)
I wanted to come, but I had my cousin's bridal shower in Layton the same time. If you had yours in Layton....maybe we'll meet up someday...
I wi sh I could have gone bed rest has not been fuN!!! but I am so happy for you and looks like a ton of unf!!!!
Fun! I loved putting everything away and actually getting it all set up. Jesse and I both thought for sure that Ryan was a girl. I already had so much stuff that I set up as much as I could for a girl. Finding out it was a boy was shocking. But it was fun because I got to set it up all over again. The one and only sad part for me about putting all the girl stuff away was the little head bands. You know, with the hug flowers on them. But, I'm over it. I'm so glad you've has so many showers. They are such a blessing.
Post a Comment