My last day of work is April 15th. Yes, I quit my job today. Woo-hoo!! You see, Matt and I have been trying to figure out what to do about work once the baby comes. Originally I was going to take a couple months off and then go back to work twice a week and have the grandma's watch her. But we never felt settled with that decision. In fact, every time we talked about my returning to work, I felt sick. Not to say my mom or Matt's mom wouldn't have done an excellent job, it just didn't feel right. So after months of praying and considering all possibilities, we decided I need to find something I can do from home. That part is still in the works. But as of today, I officially only have 18 more days of work and I AM ECSTATIC!!!
1 month ago


5 comments:
I'm really happy for you! Being a stay-at-home mom can be hard and boring, but it is also the most wonderful and fulfilling thing you could do! It is definitely worth the sacrifices necessary!
hey there girly...congrates on the big movement! we are super excited for you, matt and the baby...lots of the stay at home mommies here offer daycare for the ladies in there ward that work and they are pretty succesful with it.( just a suggestion on something you could do)...
I bet that is such a relief! I would love to count down to my last day of working under someone!
Wow there is only 17 more days til April 15th?!? Congratulations! I am excited for you!
Good for you two!!!!!! That is so awesome!!!! I feel so sad for all of those kids who miss their mommy's. It really is a time you will NEVER get back. I'm so happy you two made that choice! That is something Jesse really struggled with. He was afraid he wouldn't be able to support us. But as soon as he finally decided to follow the Prophet by going back to school and having me stay home. He got that great paying job. (at least it covers my old job and his) and a boss who is amazingly flexable with Jesse's school schedule! It really does make me sick when I think of all the fun stuff with Ryan that I would be missing. I can't think of it for too long. I get really depressed by it. I'm not kidding. Just the thought.
Post a Comment