



Then on Sunday we celebrated my dad's birthday. His birthday was last Tuesday, but Sunday was the best night for us to celebrate. The whole family got together for a yummy steak dinner. It had been awhile since we were all together! After eating, we played some fun games and then had dessert. It was so funny when we sang "Happy Birthday" cause Josh and Ian helped grandpa blow out his candles and then they helped him start eating the chocolate frosting off the cake. I wish I had pictures! We had to leave pretty early so Matt could finish up some homework, but we had lots of fun and Kutse and Sobaka got some much needed play time with their cousin, Sadie.

3 comments:
Oh how great...we wish we could have been there! Congrates!!!
Sounds like a good shower! What else are you needing before Gertrude makes her appearance?
I LOVE your shirt!!! "watermelon smuggler" That is way awesome! Have you decided what that saying in your kitchen is going to be yet?
Post a Comment